Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
God doesn’t make us feel bad when we mess up. He gives us the gift of grace.
Click here for the Grid Daily Devotional
- Grace is a fancy word for being kind and forgiving.
- Jesus shows us grace when we mess up. Romans 3:23-24
- If we got grace, we gotta give grace. Ephesians 2:8-9
Ephesians 2:8 God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God.
See Also: Grace, Forgiveness, Kindness
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- What’s the nicest thing someone’s ever done for you? How did it make you feel?
- What is grace? Why do we need God’s grace?
- How can you show grace to your friends when they mess up?
- Read Hebrews 4:16. How do we bring our concerns to God? What does he promise to give us when we do?
- Read Romans 3:23-24. What is the problem that we all have? What did Jesus do to make us right with God again?
- Read Titus 2:11. Who died for us? Why did Jesus do that for us?
- Read James 4:6. Why can’t we brag about our relationship with God?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of The Grid for Kids series.