Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
God doesn’t make us feel bad when we mess up. He gives us the gift of grace.
- Grace is a fancy word for being kind and forgiving.
- Jesus shows us grace when we mess up. Romans 3:23-24
- If we got grace, we gotta give grace. Ephesians 2:8-9
Ephesians 2:8 God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God.
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- What’s the nicest thing someone’s ever done for you? How did it make you feel?
- What is grace? Why do we need God’s grace?
- How can you show grace to your friends when they mess up?
- Read Hebrews 4:16. How do we bring our concerns to God? What does he promise to give us when we do?
- Read Romans 3:23-24. What is the problem that we all have? What did Jesus do to make us right with God again?
- Read Titus 2:11. Who died for us? Why did Jesus do that for us?
- Read James 4:6. Why can’t we brag about our relationship with God?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of The Grid for Kids series.