Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Through Jesus, we can grow fruit in our own lives.
- Jesus is the vine and we are the branches. John 15:5
- If we stay connected to Jesus, we’ll produce fruit! Galatians 5:22-23
- The first fruit of followers of Jesus is love. 1 John 4:9-11
John 15:5 Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What’s your favorite fruit? What’s your least favorite fruit? Name all the things you need to grow a healthy fruit tree.
- Who is the vine? Who are the branches?
- What are all of the fruits of the Spirit? (See Galatians 5:22-23)
- Read 1 John 4:9-11. How did Jesus show how much he loves us? How can you show love for your friends and siblings?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Life of Jesus series.