Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Going to church is one of the easiest ways to grow as a Christian.
- Church helps you to connect to Jesus. John 15:4-5
- Church helps you to connect to other Christians. Hebrews 10:24
- Church helps you to find and use your gifts. Philippians 2:1-2
Hebrews 10:24 Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What’s your favorite thing to do at church? Why?
- Why is it important to connect to Jesus?
- How can your Christian friends help you in life?
- Read Philippians 2:1-2. How can you be loving toward your friends at church? How can you serve your teachers at church? How should you treat the new kids that come into your class?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Basics series.