Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Even though none of us were around when the Christian church started, we still get to be a part of it.
Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Jesus sent his disciples to tell the world about God. Matthew 28:16-20
- Peter’s first sermon surprised everyone. Acts 2:37
- The early church grew faster than anyone expected. Acts 2:41
- Everyone who believes in Jesus is part of his Church. Acts 4:32
Acts 4:32 All the believers were united in heart and mind.
See Also: Church
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Share your birth story. (Where were you born, how big were you, hair, eye color)
- What did Jesus tell his disciples to do? What message did Jesus want them to share?
- What does Church mean with a capital “C”?
- Read Romans 10:9-10. What do we need to believe about Jesus to be saved? How does he make us right with God?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.