Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
We should show people how excited we are about the gifts that God gives us.
- Peter saw a lame man at the temple gate. Acts 3:1-2
- Peter gave him something better than gold. Acts 3:6
- The healed man jumped around and praised God. Acts 3:8
- When God is good to us, we should show it! Psalm 100:4
Acts 3:8 He jumped up, stood on his feet, and began to walk! Then, walking, leaping, and praising God, he went into the Temple with them.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What was your favorite birthday present this year? Who gave it to you? How did you react when you opened it?
- What was wrong with the guy at the temple gate?
- What did Peter do for the guy? Why was the guy so excited?
- Read Psalm 100:4. What are some things you are thankful for in your life? How can you show God how thankful you are for those things?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.