Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
We should show people how excited we are about the gifts that God gives us.
Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Peter saw a lame man at the temple gate. Acts 3:1-2
- Peter gave him something better than gold. Acts 3:6
- The healed man jumped around and praised God. Acts 3:8
- When God is good to us, we should show it! Psalm 100:4
Acts 3:8 He jumped up, stood on his feet, and began to walk! Then, walking, leaping, and praising God, he went into the Temple with them.
See Also: Miracles, Praise
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What was your favorite birthday present this year? Who gave it to you? How did you react when you opened it?
- What was wrong with the guy at the temple gate?
- What did Peter do for the guy? Why was the guy so excited?
- Read Psalm 100:4. What are some things you are thankful for in your life? How can you show God how thankful you are for those things?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.