Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
We should live our lives like Jesus even when it’s hard.
- Stephen was just a regular guy.
- Stephen asked God to forgive the people that killed him. Acts 7:60
- We can choose to be like Jesus, even when it’s hard. Acts 7:56
Acts 7:56 Look, I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing in the place of honor at God’s right hand!
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Who was Stephen? What was his job?
- Why did the people want to hurt Stephen?
- How did Stephen respond to his bullies?
- Read Micah 7:19-20. What does this passage say God does with our sin? What does God offer us?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.