Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Everyone knows a little bit about God. Sometimes we just need help to fill in the blanks.
Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Philip met the treasurer of Ethiopia.
- The treasurer knew just a little bit about God. Acts 8:27-28
- Philip filled in the blanks and told him about Jesus. Acts 8:35
- Helping people pursue God starts with what they know. Matthew 28:19-20
Acts 8:35 So beginning with this same Scripture, Philip told him the Good News about Jesus.
See Also: Disciple-making
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Describe something that you want to learn more about. (Ex. how gravity works or how fish breathe underwater). What will you do to learn more about that thing?
- Why was the Ethiopian an important guy?
- What was the brave thing that Philip did?
- Read Matthew 28:19-20. What does Jesus tell his followers to do? What book is full of God’s truth, or commands, that helps us to know how to live for him?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.