Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Nobody is so bad that Jesus can’t help them. Even the meanest person in your school can experience the love of God!
This is Q11L7 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Saul was really mean to Christians.
- Then Saul had a crazy meeting with Jesus. Acts 9:3-6
- Jesus made Saul blind for three days! Acts 9:7-9
- If Jesus can change Saul, he can change anyone! 1 Timothy 1:16
1 Timothy 1:16 (NCV) But I was given mercy so that in me, the worst of all sinners, Christ Jesus could show that he has patience without limit.
See Also: Forgiveness
Talk About It
- What was your favorite part of the video? What is one thing you learned?
- What are some examples of mean things kids do to each other? Why do you think some kids are mean?
- What happened to Saul when he met Jesus on the road?
- What did Jesus do for Saul that proved to Saul that he was God?
- Read Romans 3:23-24. What do you think it means that we fall short of God’s standard? Who makes us right with God?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.