Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Jesus loves every single person in the whole wide world, even the ones who are the most different from you.
This is Explorers Q11L8. Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Peter had a crazy vision one day. Acts 10:11-16
- The vision was about “unclean” food. Acts 10:14
- The vision was really about “unclean” people.
- God can make everyone clean! Acts 10:15
Acts 10:15 “Do not call something unclean if God has made it clean.”
See Also: Grace
Talk About It
- What was your favorite part of the video? What is one thing you learned?
- Think about a country in the world. How do the people dress in that country and what do they like to eat? How are they different from you?
- What was Peter’s vision? Who spoke to him in the vision?
- What lesson was God teaching Peter from the vision?
- Read Galatians 3:28. Who can be a part of God’s family? What does it mean to be one with Christ?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
- K-1st Teacher’s Pack (PDF)
- 2nd-3rd Teacher’s Pack (PDF)
- 4th-5th Teacher’s Pack (PDF)
- Large Group Script (PDF)
- Large Group Slides (ZIP)