Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Generosity means giving something away even when it hurts. That’s what Jesus did, and we should too!
Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Generosity means giving something away even when it hurts. Psalm 37:21
- You don’t have to be rich to be generous. Proverbs 11:24-25
- When we’re generous, we’re like Jesus!
Psalm 37:21 The wicked borrow and never repay, but the godly are generous givers.
See Also: Psalms, Money, Kindness, Generosity
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Name some generous people in your life. How were they generous and how did their generosity affect you?
- Share a time you feel like you were generous to someone. How do you know that you were generous?
- Why did Jesus praise the widow and not the rich people?
- Read Proverbs 11:24-25. Why are stingy people not happy in the end? Why do generous people feel refreshed?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Kids’ Wisdom series.