Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Generosity means giving something away even when it hurts. That’s what Jesus did, and we should too!
- Generosity means giving something away even when it hurts. Psalm 37:21
- You don’t have to be rich to be generous. Proverbs 11:24-25
- When we’re generous, we’re like Jesus!
Psalm 37:21 The wicked borrow and never repay, but the godly are generous givers.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Name some generous people in your life. How were they generous and how did their generosity affect you?
- Share a time you feel like you were generous to someone. How do you know that you were generous?
- Why did Jesus praise the widow and not the rich people?
- Read Proverbs 11:24-25. Why are stingy people not happy in the end? Why do generous people feel refreshed?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Kids’ Wisdom series.