Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Jesus knew going to the cross would be hard, so he went to a garden to pray.
- Jesus went to the garden to pray.
- The disciples fell asleep in the garden.
- Jesus didn’t look like the paintings.
- Jesus didn’t want to go to the cross.
- Jesus had to go to the cross.
John 3:16 For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
See Also: Jesus
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Make a top 5 list of the things you love to do on vacation. Make a top 5 list of your favorite things to do on the weekends.
- What did Jesus do when he was scared? What are some things that scare you that you need to pray about?
- Why do you think the disciples fell asleep on Jesus? How do you think that made Jesus feel?
- Why did Jesus have to go to the cross for us?
- Read Hebrews 9:28. Why did Jesus have to die for us? Where do we get to live with him some day?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Jesus And The Journey to The Cross series.