Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
There are 5 things you need to know about Jesus before he went to the cross.
- Jesus was on trial even though he didn’t do anything wrong.
- Peter stayed outside even though he was Jesus’ best friend.
- The Jews lied about Jesus even though that was against the law.
- Jesus didn’t save himself even though he was strong enough to do it.
- Sometimes life isn’t fair, but God is still always in charge.
Isaiah 53:7 He was oppressed and treated harshly, yet he never said a word.
See Also: Jesus
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What are your top five favorite foods? What are your top five least favorite foods.
- Why do you think people didn’t like Jesus?
- Why do you think Peter was scared to stand with Jesus in court? Have you ever been scared to stand up for Jesus? Explain.
- Why did Jesus have to go to the cross for us?
- Read 2 Corinthians 5:21. What does this verse say about Jesus? What does the verse say Jesus did for us?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Jesus And The Journey to The Cross series.