- Set Up: Watch the video together or invite someone to set up the conversation
- Parents: When are you most tempted to lose self-control?
- Kids: Would you need to use self-control in these situations?
- Someone has just taken your favorite toy from you.
- Someone has just called you a mean name that hurt your feelings – now they are laughing at you.
- You just received some discipline from mom or dad, and now your brother or sister is smiling.
- Kids: The next time you’re in a tough situation, what are some things you can do to make keeping your self-control easier? Make a list.
- Takeaway: Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
Let’s look at 6 cool stories from the most famous person in the world!