Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Even when we’re having a bad day, God is right there ready to help us.
Can you think of the worst day you’ve ever had? Maybe your dog ate your homework. Or your parents forgot to pick you up from school. Or you lost your favorite toy. Well today’s Bible story should make you feel better, because your worst day was nothing compared to a man named Job!
- Job was very rich and happy. Job 1:1-3
- Job lost almost everything he had. Job 1:13-19
- Job decided to trust God anyway. Job 2:10
- God is with us in good times and bad. 2 Corinthians 12:9
Job 2:10 Should we accept only good things from the hand of God and never anything bad?
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Describe the worst day you’ve ever had. How did you get through it?
- Why did the devil want to test Job? What was God’s answer?
- What are some things we can learn when we go through hard stuff?
- Read 2 Corinthians 12:9-10. Jesus said we see his power more when we go through hard stuff. Why do you think that is true? How has God provided for you when you’ve had a bad day?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.