Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Thousands of years ago, God used a woman to save a nation. Today God can use you to change the world.
This is Q10L7 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Beautiful Esther went from pauper to princess.
- Haman was a bad guy who tried to get rid of God’s people.
- Mordecai and Esther outsmarted the bad guys.
- God has you right where you are for a reason.
Esther 4:14 Who knows if perhaps you were made queen for just such a time as this?
See Also: Purpose
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Why?
- How did Esther become queen?
- Who was the mean guy who wanted to destroy the Jews? Why do you think he hated them so much?
- Read Ephesians 5:15-17. What are some examples of foolish ways to live? How can you learn what God has planned for you?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.