Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
When Moses came down the mountain for a second time with the Ten Commandments, everyone could see that God had rubbed off on him.
This is Q4L6 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Moses obeyed God and went up the mountain a second time.
- God walked in front of Moses and gave him a glimpse.
- When Moses came down the mountain his face was shiny!
- The more time we spend with God, the more he rubs off on us.
Colossians 3:10 Put on your new nature, and be renewed as you learn to know your Creator and become like him.
See Also: The Ten Commandments, God
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Describe some of your favorite traits about yourself. (hair color, eyes, height, smarts). Who in your family are you most like?
- Why did Moses go back up the mountain? What did he ask of God?
- What happened to Moses once he saw God? How did the people react when they saw Moses?
- Read Galatians 2:20. What do you think this verse means? What did Jesus do for us to help us in our battle against sin?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.