Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Today the Holy Spirit speaks through the Bible to remind us what God wants.
- The stories of the Old Testament show us that it’s easy to forget about God.
- God sent prophets to remind his people about right and wrong.
- We don’t have prophets anymore like they did in the Old Testament.
- Today God speaks to us through his written Word, the Bible.
2 Peter 1:21 …those prophets were moved by the Holy Spirit, and they spoke from God.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What do you forget to do sometimes and your mom, dad or teacher has to remind you to do it?
- Why did God send prophets? What was their job?
- How does God speak to us today?
- Read Matthew 4:4. Why does Jesus compare food to the Bible? How does the Bible help us?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.