VIDEO COMING SOON!
Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Sometimes the Bible might seem like just a big old book with weird stories in it, but it’s actually an instruction manual for our lives!
This is Q6L3 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- The Bible tells us how to be _______________________.
- The Bible teaches us what’s really true about _____________________ and _____________________.
- The Bible shows us when we’re doing something ________________________.
- The Bible is our _____________________ ___________________ for life.
2 Timothy 3:16b It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.
See Also: Bible, Obedience
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Have you (or maybe a parent) ever tried to cook something without using a recipe? How did it turn out?
- What do we have to do to be saved? What does the Bible say about Jesus?
- What are some other things the Bible tells us we should and shouldn’t do?
- Read Psalm 119:103-105. How do these verses describe God’s word? How does the Bible help us to live for God?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Basics series.