Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
A very long time ago God decided to make the whole world and everything in it. And he didn’t have to lift a finger.
This is Q1L2 in our Explorers curriculum. Get the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- God only had to speak and the whole world was created. Genesis 1:3
- God took 6 days to make everything. Genesis 1:31
- The best thing God made was you and me. Genesis 1:27
Genesis 1:27 So God created human beings in his own image.
See Also: God, Creation, Who Is God?
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- If you had all the legos (or play-dough) you could ever want, what would you create?
- How many days did it take for God to create everything?
- Who are God’s most special creation?
- Read Psalm 148:1-5. Who should praise God? Why is God worthy of our praise and respect?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.