Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Samson's strength didn't actually come from his super long hair, it came from somewhere way cooler than that.
- God promised to make Samson a warrior.
- Every time Samson needed strength, the Spirit of the Lord helped him. Judges 14:5-6
- When Samson broke his promise to God, he finally lost his strength. Judges 16:17
- God made Samson strong for one last warrior move. Judges 16:28-30
- When we need strength, we can get it from God.
Philippians 4:13 For I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- If you were the strongest person in the world, what would you do with that strength?
- What did God promise to Samson? Who was he going to defeat?
- What was Samson not allowed to cut or his strength would leave? Who gave Samson his strength?
- Read Isaiah 12:2. How has God saved us? How does he make us strong?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.