Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Samson's strength didn't actually come from his super long hair, it came from somewhere way cooler than that.
This is Q6L4 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- God promised to make Samson a warrior.
- Every time Samson needed strength, the Spirit of the Lord helped him.
- When Samson broke his promise to God, he finally lost his strength.
- God made Samson strong for one last warrior move.
- When we need strength, we can get it from God.
Philippians 4:13 For I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength.
See Also: Strength, Trusting God
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- If you were the strongest person in the world, what would you do with that strength?
- What did God promise to Samson? Who was he going to defeat?
- What was Samson not allowed to cut or his strength would leave? Who gave Samson his strength?
- Read Isaiah 12:2. How has God saved us? How does he make us strong?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.