Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
God created Adam and Eve and gave them a beautiful garden to live in. And then they made a bad choice that changed everything.
This is Q1L3 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- God put Adam in the garden and gave him one simple rule. Genesis 2:15-17
- God made Eve so Adam wouldn’t have to be alone anymore. Genesis 2:18
- The serpent tricked Adam and Eve into eating from the middle tree. Genesis 3:1-6
- Just like Adam, we sometimes want to hide from God when we make the wrong choice. Genesis 3:8
Romans 6:12 Do not let sin control the way you live; do not give in to sinful desires.
See Also: Sin, Obedience, Choices
Talk About It
- What was your favorite part of the video? What is one thing you learned?
- What are some of the rules in your house? How about in your classroom? Why are rules important?
- What was God’s rule for Adam and Eve?
- Who came to trick Eve?
- Read Romans 6:12-13. What does it mean that we have new life? Why is sin no longer our master?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.