Jesus had a lot to say about money! Find out what things he said here.
- Jesus had a lot to say about money.
- Jesus said to guard against greed. We should not keep all our money to ourselves, but share with those in need.
- Jesus said that money is not as important as God. Don’t let money or stuff take God’s place in your life.
- Jesus said that whatever we spend our money on is where our attention will go. If you spend all your money on yourself, you’ll be focused on yourself. If you give to God, you’ll be more focused on God.
Luke 12:34 Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Why do you think Jesus needed to teach about money?
- What is greed? How does greed affect your heart and attitude?
- Why is a relationship with God more important than our stuff?
- Read Matthew 6:24. How can money get in the way of our relationship with God? Why can’t you “love” both God and money?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?