Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more.
Winning is fun, right? But winning can also be bad. Sometimes, people who win try to make other people feel bad because they lost.
- The first church shows us how we can win at church.
- We win when we listen to our teachers.
- We win when we make friends at church.
- We win at church every time we pray together.
Acts 2:42 All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals, and to prayer.
See Also: Church
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Make a list of the games you like to play. Describe what it feels like when you win. Describe what it feels like when you lose.
- Why is it important to listen to your teachers at church?
- How can you be a good friend to others at church?
- Read 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18. List the things this verse says to do. What does it say about prayer? Why should we never stop praying?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?