Winning is fun, right? But winning can also be bad. Sometimes, people who win try to make other people feel bad because they lost.
- The first church shows us how we can win at church.
- We win when we listen to our teachers.
- We win when we make friends at church.
- We win at church every time we pray together.
Acts 2:42 All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals, and to prayer.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Make a list of the games you like to play. Describe what it feels like when you win. Describe what it feels like when you lose.
- Why is it important to listen to your teachers at church?
- How can you be a good friend to others at church?
- Read 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18. List the things this verse says to do. What does it say about prayer? Why should we never stop praying?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?