Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
King Solomon asked God for something really important, and God gave it to him!
- After David died, his son Solomon became king of Israel. 1 Kings 2:10-12
- Solomon’s one request from God was for wisdom. 1 Kings 3:7-9
- Solomon showed his wisdom with two women and a baby. 1 Kings 3:23-27
- Don’t forget to pray for wisdom.
James 1:5a If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- If God told you he would answer three of your prayers, what would you ask for and why?
- Who was Solomon’s dad? What did Solomon ask God to give him?
- What is wisdom? In what story did Solomon demonstrate great wisdom?
- Read James 3:13. What are the two parts of wisdom? What are some examples of things that honor God?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.