Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
God uses some pretty unimportant animals to teach us some really important lessons.
- The ant teaches us to prepare for the future.
- The rock badgers teaches us how to be safe.
- The locust teaches us about strength in numbers.
- The lizard teaches us about our bright future.
Proverbs 30:25 Ants—they aren’t strong, but they store up food all summer.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What’s the coolest animal you’ve ever seen in a zoo or in a book? Describe why it was so cool to you?
- What does the ant teach us? What about the rock badger?
- Why do we need other Christians to help us? Where can we live with God in the future?
- Read Hebrews 10:24-25. What are some good things you can do to honor God? How does going to church help us to live for God?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Proverbs for Kids series.