Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
God has a really cool uniform that he wants Christians to think about putting on every single day.
- The Belt of Truth Ephesians 6:14
- The Body Armor of Righteousness Ephesians 6:14
- The Shoes of Peace Ephesians 6:15
- The Shield of Faith Ephesians 6:16
- The Helmet of Salvation Ephesians 6:17
- The Sword of the Spirit Ephesians 6:17
Ephesians 6:10 Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- In your opinion, what sports team has the coolest uniforms? Why do you think certain jobs like police officers or doctors need to wear a uniform?
- How does the shield of faith help us in life?
- What book is our sword?
- Read Philippians 1:27. What do you think it means to be a citizen of heaven? How can God’s armor help us with that?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Basics series.