Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
It doesn't matter how much you know about the Bible if you have never trusted Jesus to make you born again.
- Faith is a fancy word for trusting Jesus.
- Nicodemus learned this lesson when he met Jesus. John 3:3
- Being “born again” is what happens spiritually when you trust in Jesus. John 3:16
John 3:16 For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Make a list of people you trust. Why do you trust them? How do you know when someone isn’t trustworthy?
- What does faith mean? Why do you think Jesus is worthy of your trust?
- What was Jesus trying to teach Nicodemus?
- What does it mean to be “born again”? Why do we all need a “do over” or a second chance with God?
- Read Ephesians 2:8-9. What do we have to do to be saved? Why can’t we brag about our relationship with God?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of The Grid for Kids series.