This is one of our Life topics.
Instructions: Watch the video above and then talk about it with your family! Learn more
Kidforward talks about how to handle your nerves and what to do to get ready for school.
So, it’s back to school time, and you’re a Christian kid. Nervous? You shouldn’t be. There’s really no need to get worried about school. Just go in with a simple plan, and keep moving forward
- Connect with good kids right away.
- Respect your teachers.
- Stay organized.
From the Bible:
Ephesians 6:2 “Honor your father and mother.” This is the first commandment with a promise…
Talk About It
- What was your favorite part of the video? What is one thing you learned?
- What makes you most nervous about going back to school?
- Who are some of your best friends? Who do you hope to hang out with when school starts?
- What makes a good kid, in your opinion?
- How will you handle peer pressure?
- Read Ephesians 6:2. What does it mean to honor parents (and teachers)?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?