Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
If you've asked Jesus into your heart, then you're in the "Jesus Club". It's been around for over 2000 years, and here's what you need to know about the clubhouse rules.
- The clubhouse rules are written on your heart.
- The clubhouse rules are about doing things God’s way.
- The clubhouse rules are there to help us through life.
Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
See Also: Obedience
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Make a list of some of your family rules. (clean room, eat whatever is served, no TV, homework after school). Why do you think your parents chose those rules?
- Why is God’s way better than our own way?
- How do rules help us at school or at home? How do God’s rules help us?
- Read Galatians 5:22-23. Why is it helpful to know the fruits of the Spirit? Which ones do you need to develop more in your life?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Romans: How to Join The Jesus Club series.