Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
One of the greatest gifts a father can give to his daughter is the knowledge that she is deeply and unconditionally loved by him.
- Fathers are a mirror, reflecting God’s love for their daughters to see. Zephaniah 3:17
- The ultimate proof that God loves us that he gave his own Son to die for us. Romans 5:8
- Fathers can show their daughters love even in failure and difficult times. Psalm 103:13
Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- How do you show love to the things you care about? (special toys, stuffed animals, dolls)
- How do you see that I protect you and our family? Why do you think I want to protect you?
- When do you feel the most loved by me? What are some other things I can do to show my love for you?
- Read Zephaniah 3:17. How has God shown his love to our family? (identify some blessings in your life)
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?