Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Help your daughter dream big about their future and find ways to help her realize those dreams as she grows.
- Everyone has hopes and dreams for the futures, including your daughter.
- God has good plans for us (Jeremiah 29:11).
- Dads, support your daughter in planning for her future and chasing her dreams.
- Discuss with your daughter what plans she has for her future and the goals she can set to help accomplish those dreams.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
See Also: Daughters, Choices
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Dads, share what you dreamed your life would look like when you were younger. How many of those plans came to fruition?
- What do you want to be when you grow up? What has made you interested in that job?
- Read Jeremiah 29:11-13. What do you think it means that God has a plan for your life? What do you hope is a part of God’s plan for you?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
Article for this topic by Jamie Casperson.