Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Anyone can win when God is on their side.
This is Q6L9 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- David was the youngest of eight sons, and his three oldest brothers were soldiers.
- Goliath was a huge warrior champion, fighting for the bad guys.
- Goliath mocked Israel for 40 days, but no one was brave enough to fight him.
- David fought Goliath and killed him with a rock.
- Anyone can win when God is on their side.
1 Samuel 17:47b “This is the Lord’s battle!”
See Also: Courage, Samuel
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Share a time you were afraid to do something but you did it anyways.
- What was David’s job before fighting Goliath?
- How big was Goliath? What did Goliath say would happen if someone defeated him?
- Read Deteronomy 31:6. What does this verse say to us? What does this verse say about God?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.