Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Self-control works from the inside out. It helps us to keep our cool and not go crazy!
- Self-control is being in charge of your thoughts, words, and actions.
- Having self-control is better than having big muscles.
- Self-control works from the inside out.
Proverbs 25:28 A person without self-control is like a city with broken-down walls.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Share a time you were so excited or mad that you did something you regretted. (broke your mom’s lamp, hit your friend)
- What is self-control? How does self-control protect us?
- Who helps us to have self-control?
- Read Galatians 5:22-23. List all of the fruits of the Spirit. Which one(s) do you need to grow more of in your life?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Kids’ Wisdom series.