VIDEO COMING SOON!
Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Jesus used some spit and mud to make a blind man see!
This is Q6L11 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- One day, Jesus ran into a man who was blind since he was born.
- Jesus wiped some mud on the blind man’s eyes.
- Jesus told the man to go wash it off.
- God does amazing things when we simply obey.
John 9:25 I was blind, and now I can see!
See Also: Obedience, Miracles
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Make a list of all the things you can create with mud or sand.
- What was wrong with the man in the story? How long had he been this way?
- What did Jesus do to the man? What did he tell the man to go do?
- Read 1 Peter 2:24. Who is the verse talking about? In what ways does Jesus heal us?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Life of Jesus series.