Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
The story of Enoch in Genesis 5 teaches us that having faith in God on earth means we will live with him forever in heaven.
- Enoch had a special relationship with God.
- Enoch’s faith helped him to honor God.
- Enoch went to heaven without dying!?
- We can live a faithful life for God, too.
Hebrews 11:6 And it is impossible to please God without faith.
See Also: God, Faithfulness
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Who are your favorite people to hang around? Why do you enjoy their company? Do you find yourself acting like them?
- How would you describe your relationship with God? (close, far, unsure)
- What are some things you can do to grow closer to God?
- Why do you think it’s easier to honor God the more time you spend with him?
- What do you think Enoch’s friends thought when he just disappeared one day?
- Read Joshua 22:5. Why is obedience important? What are some examples of things God asks us to do?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of The Faith Hall of Fame series.