Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
God didn’t play favorites when he gave the gift of Jesus.
Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Paul and Barnabas went on a big missionary journey.
- Some of the Jews were jealous and said mean things about Paul.
- Paul made a decision to go to the Gentiles.
- God didn’t play favorites when he gave the gift of Jesus.
Acts 13:47 I have made you a light to the Gentiles, to bring salvation to the farthest corners of the earth.
See Also: Jesus, Faith, Salvation
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What’s your favorite movie? What’s your favorite dessert? What’s your favorite item in your room?
- Who were Paul and Barnabas teaching about as they traveled around?
- Who were the Gentiles? Why did the Jews think they were God’s favorite?
- Read Galatians 3:26-28. What do you think it means that we are all one in Christ? According to this passage, who is God’s favorite?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.