Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Moses’s famous last words remind us to stay positive, even in the bad times.
- Moses had a rollercoaster life.
- Moses was positive when he could have been negative. Deuteronomy 33:29
- We get to choose to be positive or negative.
Ephesians 4:29 Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.
See Also: Attitude
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Make a list of some of your accomplishments in life so far. How hard did you work for those things?
- Make a list of all the things that happened in Moses’ life.
- What did Moses tell the people at the end of his life?
- How can your mean words affect others? How can your kind words affect others?
- Read Matthew 7:12. Why is this verse famous? What does the Golden Rule tells us to do?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Famous Last Words Series