Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Want to learn how to think about money? It's as easy as 1-2-3!
- Budgeting is taking care of your money. Luke 16:10
- First put money in the Giving Box. Mark 12:41-44
- Then put money in the Saving Box.
- Finally you can put money in the Spending Box.
Luke 16:10 “If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones.”
See Also: Money
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- When you earn money, what do you save to buy? Do you ever buy other people gifts? Explain.
- Why is it important to take care of our money?
- Why should we give money away?
- Why is it important to save money?
- Do you think there should be a limit to how much you spend on yourself? Talk to your parents about that.
- Read Mark 12:41-44. Why was Jesus more impressed by what the woman gave compared to the others?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Dollars and Sense series.