Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
A little faith in a big God is a big deal!
- Jesus had some very important things to say about the size of faith.
- Even just a teeny bit of faith is enough for God.
- A little faith in a big God is a big deal!
Luke 17:5-6 “The apostles said to the Lord, ‘Show us how to increase our faith.’ The Lord answered, ‘If you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, ‘May you be uprooted and thrown into the sea,’ and it would obey you!'”
See Also: Jesus
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Have you ever planted a garden or cared for a pet? What did you do to care for them? What helped them to grow strong and healthy?
- To what did Jesus compare our faith?
- What happens to a seed as we care for it? What happens to our faith when we care for it?
- How has God shown you that he is real and can be trusted?
- Read Colossians 2:6-7. How do we know if our life is built on God? What is the truth that makes our faith stronger?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the No Doubt About It series.