When you stop worrying God gives you a gift.
- Peace means freedom from frenzy.
- God’s peace is smarter than our brains.
- God’s peace makes your heart feel better.
Philippians 4:7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Describe your most relaxing, peaceful day. Where would you be, who would you be with, what are you doing?
- Do you relate to the frenzied thoughts mentioned in the video? What would you add to the list?
- What does God promise to give us when we stop worrying?
- Have you experienced God’s peace in your life? Explain.
- Read John 14:27. What gift does Jesus give us? Why is his peace better than what the world offers?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Don’t Phlip Out series.