Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Kids can make a great habit of prayer if they remember three simple letters.
This is Q4L1 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Praise: tell God what you’re thankful for in your life.
- Ask: Bring your prayer requests with a humble heart.
- Listen: Be quiet and let God speak to you through the Bible.
- God loves it when you pray like a PAL!
1 Thessalonians 5:17 Never stop praying.
See Also: Prayer, Praise
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- How often do you talk to your friends and how do you communicate? (eg. phone, in person, through a video game)
- Why should we spend time thanking God? What are some things you’re thankful for in your life?
- What are some of your current prayer requests? How has God answered your prayers in the past?
- Read Psalm 32:8. Who will guide us through life? Why can we trust that God knows what’s best for us?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Basics series.