Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
It all started with God. He created everything in the whole world and he wants a special relationship with us.
- God made people for relationship with Him.
- God made a special promise to a guy named Abraham.
- Abraham’s grandkids became a nation called Israel.
- Abraham’s family tree leads to Jesus.
- The Whole story of the Bible is about Jesus.
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
See Also: Creation
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Why do you think God wants relationship with us?
- Read Genesis 12:1-3 as a family. List the promises God made to Abraham.
- Do you know any other stories about Abraham? Share.
- Parents, share your family history with your kids. Where did your ancestors come from? What nationality are you?
- Who’s the most important person in the Bible? Do you know why?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Storyline series.