Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
The story isn't over. We get to be a part of God's story, too, if we've trusted in Jesus.
- The book of Acts tells us about the early church.
- The church is not a building; it’s people.
- The early church didn’t even have a building.
- The church wasn’t perfect, but it was unstoppable.
- We are the same church as the one in the Bible.
Matthew 28:19 “…go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of Jesus.”
See Also: Church
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- What’s your favorite thing about your church?
- Why are people more important than a building?
- Read Acts 2:42-47. List the things the church did together. Do you do any of these things with your church?
- Why do you think every church is imperfect?
- Why did the early church grow? What can you do to help your church grow?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Storyline series.