Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Don't love your money. That's gross. Love God and be satisfied with what he has already given you.
- Nobody loves actual money.
- Some people love the stuff that money can buy.
- Be happy with what God already gave you.
Hebrews 13:5 “Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have.”
See Also: Money
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- If you were given a million dollars, what would you buy?
- Why is it fun to buy lots of stuff?
- What happens if all we want is stuff?
- Make a list of things God has blessed you with. Take some time to thank him for all those things.
- Read Luke 12:15. What does it mean to be greedy? Why can’t our stuff make us truly happy?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Dollars and Sense series.