Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Love seems like a grown-up word for people who are ready to get married. But that’s not what love is really about.
- Love doesn’t demand its own way. 1 Corinthians 13:5
- Love doesn’t get irritated. 1 Corinthians 13:5
- Love doesn’t keep score. 1 Corinthians 13:5
- Jesus is the perfect model of how to love.
Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirs up quarrels, but love makes up for all offenses.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Who are the people you love most in your life? How do you treat them?
- Name the three things that love isn’t from our lesson today. Why can’t true love be selfish?
- Who has modeled perfect love for us? What does Jesus do with our sins?
- Read John 3:16. How did God prove his love to us? How can you be better at showing love to your friends and family?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Kids’ Wisdom series.
See Also: Love, Jesus, What Is Sin?