Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Patience is a really important skill that you should learn while you're young!
This is Q8L8 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Patience is waiting for something without complaining.
- Remember the good stuff you already have while you wait for something else.
- When you’re patient with others, they’ll be patient with you.
- If you want patience, you have to be patient!
Galatians 5:22 But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience…
See Also: Patience, Fruit of the Spirit
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Share the last time you had to wait for something to happen. How did you act while you waited?
- What is patience? What can we remember in order to stay happy while we wait?
- Why does it take practice to be patient? How does God help us with this?
- Read Ephesians 4:2. What does this verse instruct us to do? How can you show more patience with your friends? Siblings?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Kids’ Wisdom series.