Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Sometimes people break their promises, but God never will!
- Jeremiah was a prophet who warned people not to break their promises. Jeremiah 1:14-19
- The people broke their promises and ended up paying for it.
- Even though the Israelites messed up, God had hope for them.
- God keeps his promises, even when people don’t.
Jeremiah 29:13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- How do you feel when someone promises you something but then doesn’t follow through?
- Who was Jeremiah? What was his warning to the Israelites?
- How does God respond to us when we break our promises to him?
- Read John 8:12. Who is our light? Why should we follow Jesus?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.