Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
Even when we mess up God still loves us, and gives us a second chance!
This is Q8L6 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Isaiah warned the Israelites that God felt like a sad parent.
- God ended up punishing his children for their disobedience.
- God promised he would bless his people even though they didn’t deserve it.
- Everyone messes up, but God gives us a second chance.
Isaiah 40:31 Those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
See Also: Who Were the Prophets?
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Share the last time you felt sad about something.
- Who was Isaiah and what did he tell the Israelites?
- Who came to give us all a second chance?
- Read Micah 7:18-19. Why are we all guilty? How did God show us his unfailing love?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Bible Storyline series.