Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
The pharisees thought they knew it all, until they met Jesus.
- Pharisees were religious people who thought they were better than everyone else.
- Jesus and the Pharisees didn’t always get along.
- The Pharisees knew a lot, but they missed the most important part. Matthew 23:1-4
- Jesus cares more about our hearts than our smarts.
Matthew 23:11 The greatest among you must be a servant.
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Do you have a friend who acts like a know it all? How does it make you feel to be around them?
- Why did the Pharisees think they were better than everyone else? How did Jesus respond to the Pharisees?
- What does Jesus care more about? Why is just knowing information not enough?
- Read John 13:34. How has Jesus loved us? How can we show the love of Jesus to others?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Life of Jesus series.