Watch the video above and talk about it with your family. Learn more
When Jesus stopped to get a drink of water, he met someone who was trying to run from her problems. And then he gave her the solution.
This is Q4L9 in our Explorers curriculum. Download the family guide here: Download Family Guide (pdf)
- Jesus was tired and sat down at a well around lunchtime.
- A Samaritan woman came to the well and Jesus talked to her.
- Jesus knew that she had done a lot of bad things.
- Jesus wants a relationship with everyone, no matter what!
Romans 3:22 We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are.
See Also: Forgiveness, Salvation
Talk About It
- What’s your favorite part of the video? What’s one thing you learned from it?
- Have you ever made a big mistake that got you in trouble? Explain.
- Why was Jesus tired and thirsty? Who did he talk to at the well?
- Why didn’t the woman have any friends? What did Jesus tell the woman?
- Read 1 John 1:9. What does it mean to confess? What does Jesus do with our mistakes?
- How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?
This is part of the Life of Jesus series.